CSS, '.tocxref'

From: #Temporary OED #1 <TEMPOED1@cec.sped.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:16:27 +0900 (JST)
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi -

I'm putting together some rather complex itinerary notes for a non-profit organization that requires the use of compound/nested ordered lists that extend as far as four points - e.g. 1.1.2.3. I noticed that you at WC3 use a CSS class called '.tocxref' to get compound numbers in your ordered lists, but I don't see the definition in any of your accessible stylesheets.

If I may, what's the '.tocxref'  secret recipe?

Thanks in advance,

Victor Sparrow

Victor Sparrow
Internet Services