Fwd: RE: W3C XML Events spec to review

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:40:43 -0600
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I pass on a comment from one of my developers who has worked
on our DOM implementation.

He and I may just be unaware of some more info.  For example,
what would this "companion spec" be and is there a draft yet?

Are there other resources for discussion of event handlers
to which I can point him?

paul