A small HTML question.

From: Mark Goodman <mark@feal.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:04:06 +0000
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi, My name is Mark Goodman

I am developing a small (extremely basic) web site for my Nan (you can
visit my site at www.feal.co.uk/mark/nan please visit it and tell me
what you think) while trying to improve it I decided that I would try
and add mouseovers as you are the only one who I thought would know
would be you, here is my question, On the internet I have found
hundreds of tutorials for building mouseovers using JavaScript witch I
do not understand, and I simply wondered if it is possible to create a
mouseover using only HTML code, if this is possible please reply to my
new e-mail address witch is mark@feal.co.uk.

Thank you for all your help, Mark Goodman.