Motorbike Spare Parts Producer

From: <info@motorbike-spare-parts.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:58:11 +0200
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Dear ,
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
We would like to introduce you to one of the best motorbike spare parts
producer.

<http://www.motorbike-spare-parts.com/def.asp?ID=10073|gro£3w§rotide-lmt
h-www|10460>

CEMOTO ITALIA has been designing and producing spare parts and high
quality accessories for motorbikes for more than 30 years, with
particular but not exclusive attention to off-road motorbikes.
Today CEMOTO's range of products includes a wide catalogue of specific
articles, exported all over the world and continuously updated.

Thanks to the cooperation with important Moto Clubs, Teams and Drivers
that are expert in any type of motorcycle event, CEMOTO's products can
count on all the trials and tests that are necessary for the best
tuning.
Our trade mark is guarantee of a cheap and high quality product, that is
often better than the original itself.

From the long experience 'on track' and on the road, CEMOTO's
technicians and designers have also developed a technical clothing line
that, after passing teams' and drivers' tests, is today requested by the
wide public of motorbike enthusiasts.

If you are intersted in our products, or you need further information,
please feel free to contact us.

  CEMOTO ITALIA
  E-mail:  info@motorbike-spare-parts.com
<mailto:info@motorbike-spare-parts.com>