Picture for Submission - Smoke in the Shadow of Trinity Church

From: <NYCKim@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:55:12 EDT
To: privacy@timeinc.com.privacy@time.customersvc.com, editor@argusleader.com, www-html-editor@w3.org, market@abc-clio.com, sales@abramsbooks.com, info@ai-press.com, info@averypublishing.com, cuserv@lafferty.ie, evolve@lifenow.com, service@lifenow.com, comments@lifenow.com, nyupmark@elmer2.bobst.nyu.edu, threadmaster@nytimes.com
Please submit my photo for publication consideration or forward it to the
appropriate contact.  It is a picture of a darken Christian church - The
Trinity Church - and behind it is billowing smoke from the World Trade Center
- this picture is full of symbolism.  Please call me at 917-319-2030, if you
would like the original negative or would like to publish the picture.

My contact information is:
Kimberly Dawn Johnson
201 East 69th Street, Apt. 3-H
New York, New York 10021
917-319-2030

Here's a link to more pictures I took that day:
 <A HREF="http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/nyckim_2000/lst?.dir=/ATTACK+ON+AMERICA&.err=&.last=1&.ndnm=ground+zero+and+dust.jpg">Click here: Yahoo! Photos - Thumbnails View</A>

--or copy and paste this link:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/nyckim_2000/lst?.dir=/ATTACK+ON+AMERICA&.err=&
.last=1&.ndnm=ground+zero+and+dust.jpg

All the Best,
Kimberly

fire_behind_church_2.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: fire_behind_church_2.JPG)