Give your prayer

From: <info@linkfaktory.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:04:45 -0700
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@tux.w3.org;>
From:
Active-ss.com Searchengine
Free4Submit.com Searchengine
Linkfaktory.com Searchengine and some others.
reports  resources   prayer  forum started

Our prayer is that the leaders of USA are going make the right decisions and will not start to walk on the way of vengeance.
We are praying for an investigation before any action by the U.S. government. Nobody knows anything yet. At this moment of pressure the U.S. government can make a wrong decision which could lead to the World WAR3. Stand up, Christians and pray for the ministers. This is not the work of a human person only, it is more the work of Satan himself, the person is just used.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" (Ephesians 6).

Give your prayers at our forum
http://www.active-ss.com/cgi-local/christian_forum/db_TalkToMe.cgi