The Mortgage Servicers Go-to-Guy!

From: Morgie.com <webmaster@morgie.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:24:56 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Morgie.com is the first and only business-to-business portal
for the Mortgage Servicing Industry.

If you go to http://www.morgie.com,
you will find over 2000 companies that specialize in Mortgage Servicing.

You will also find:
* ArmIndex Reports
* Industry Calendars
* Industry News
* Requests for Proposal (servicers post for free!)
* Other important information

Industry vendors can choose from a hierarchy of listing levels to promote
their company to our audience of Mortgage Servicers.

Personal memberships to Morgie.com are free. Please be sure to click
"become a member" to stay in touch with what's happening at Morgie.com.

We look forward to seeing you on the web site.

Best Regards,

Morgie Webmaster
morgie@morgie.com

Celebrating our first anniversary!