Free logo shirt for your school, camp or sports team

From: <jennifer1@alloymail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 02:33:57 +0100
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Free logo shirt for your school, camp or sports team

Your own logo printed on top quality shirts for only $3.99 each!

Our custom shirts nomally sell for $7.95 a piece.
But with this limited offer you get them for half price.

No other shirt printing company can even come close to matching our prices!

Email or Call NOW and we will send you our Famous White Tiger Tee!

Mailto:whitetigertees3@yahoo.com

White Tiger Tees
(850) 421-5377