The examples in the section of 4.4 (Attribute values must always be quoted) seems wrong.

From: Amy Lee <amy@avantgo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:11:53 -0800
To: "'www-html-editor@w3.org'" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
In XHTML 1.0, the examples in the section of 4.4 (Attribute values must
always be quoted) seem wrong.
The table doesn't have the ROWS attribute, doesn't it? In HTML4.0 spec or
anywhere else I couldn't find the table has the rows attribute.
I think that these examples should be fixed.

4.4 Attribute values must always be quoted
All attribute values must be quoted, even those which appear to be numeric.
CORRECT: quoted attribute values
INCORRECT: unquoted attribute values