simple question

From: Daniel Watson <daniel.watson@tapeonline.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:17:47 -0600
To: "'www-html-editor@w3.org'" <www-html-editor@w3.org>

	I was wondering if you could be kind enough to answer one simple
question. Should HTML be upper or lower-cased. I have books that say
capitalize and I have books that say just the opposite. We are starting to
implement XML now and we would like to start cleaning up our HTML for future
browsers but I don't know which should be our standard, upper or lower.

If you could be so kind as to shed some light on this or point me to someone
who could it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel Watson