Bug

From: Rolf Therkildsen <rolft@mip.sdu.dk>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:44:10 +0000 (UTC)
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Bug in http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/tables.html#h-11.2.1

Attributes defined elsewhere
* onclick, ondblclick, onmousedown, onmouseup, onmouseover, onmousemove,
onmouseout, onkeypress, onkeydown, onkeyup (intrinsic events)

This is not true. fx. onmouseover do not work (Netscape 4.7x for Linux)

Rolf Therkildsen.

This mail was sent to you from Rolf Therkildsen.
Student at University of Southern Denmark - M.I.P. institute.
E-mail: rolft@mip.sdu.dk - Homepage: http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~rolft
For PGP key and additional information see my homepage.