Let us find your 1"-12" Wafers! Si, SOI, ZnO, More!

From: Chris Baker <chris@collegewafer.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:56:00 -0500
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Let CollegeWafer.com do the hunting for you!  Save time and $$$ It's FREE!

Visit http://www.collegewafer.com or call 800-713-9375, Fax 888-832-0340 or email
chris@collegewafer.com

We have AIN, GaN, SiC of course Si, SOI, Ultra-Thin Si, Ge, InP, fused silica
and so much more, including:

Custom orders for Prime wafers, Test wafers, or Coin Roll wafers.

5" N<100> 5-10 ohm-cm.   24-25.9mils
5" N <100> 10-20 ohm-cm. 24-26mils
5" P<100> 5-10 ohm-cm.   24-25.9mils
5" P<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  24-25.9mils
6" N<100> 1-5 ohm-cm.    25-27.9mils
6" N<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  585-725Ám
6" N<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  >650Ám
6" N<100> 20-30 ohm-cm.  625-725Ám
6" N<100> 20-30 ohm-cm.  25-27.5mils
6" P<100> 1-10 ohm-cm.   625-725Ám
6" P<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  625-725Ám
6" P<100> 2-15 ohm-cm.   625-725Ám
6" P<100> >30 ohm-cm.    25-27.5mils
8" P<100> 1-10 ohm-cm.   675-775Ám
8" P<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  675-775Ám
8" P<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  700-750Ám
8" P<100> 10-20 ohm-cm.  700-750Ám
12" P <100> 1-100 ohm-cm.750-800Ám

Polishing and Reclaim:
We can polish test and prime wafers at better      than SEMI standard specifications.

Need Wafer inspection services?
Test your wafers for type, resistivity,                     thickness, TIR, STIR,
TTV, FPD and cleanliness           analysis.

How about:
Cleaning, Lapping, Etching, Edge round,           graphic printouts (2D & 3D),
Certificate of      Conformance, Certificate of Analysis,     Polishing, Reclaim
Services, Laser-cutting and           Oxide Services

Ask about In-House Oxide Services:

Thermally grown oxide for 2"-8" wafers ranging in thickness from 500-100,000
Angstroms.

http://www.collegewafer.com/contact_us/Remove/remove.html

MEMS