Affiliation

From: Webmaster <healthrecord@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:36:49 -0500
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi,

I found your site on metacrawler.  I am looking for websites who are
interested in either getting listed on our MEDICAL web portal or
participating in co-op programs with us.  We are scrambling to
get things going before attacking some TV promotion.

If you have a moment, please let me know the right time to reach you.

Thank you for your time.  If this note went to the wrong person
at your company, I am sorry, I don't know which email address is
the correct one.  I will not be re-sending you anything, and you
aren't on any kind of database.

Best Regards,

Webmaster Marketing Department