Outsource all your web scripting and web designing - at value pricing

From: Info <info@prudencetech.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:21:58 -0500
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
www.webscripters.com  - Offshore web site development and consultancy

-    Remote source your software projects and web applications at less than 7 US DOLLARS  /   6 POUNDS per manhour.
For this low a price you got post-graduates and doctorates in computer sciences working on your projects .

-    We will maintain a separate web team exclusively for your projects assuring you a development methodology that has
 ensured 99% ontime delivery and less than 24 hours response period .Check out our online project tracker methodology
 at www.webscripters.com .

-    Expertise areas -  XML, DHTML, ASP components, Java ,Javascript,Perl, Shockwave Flash,Lotus applications,
 Server side scripting, Web graphics, CustomisedEcommerce Vertical end-to-end onsite web project consultation,
 MRP - ERP web integration, Auction softwares etc.,

     We have close to 2000 mandays of development time behind us and we consult to some top 10 companies with
revenues of over 1 billion dollars in India .

-    Guaranteed  Web promotions & Web Marketing , Proven records and
knowledge on search engine topping

-    Surprise!!!   Get 100 man hours of development  free!   Visit
www.webscripters.com for     further information and clarifications. *conditions apply

-    Registered presence in UK , All development  happens in India with
a T1 link and vast talented workforce .

Regards

Bharani
Prudence Internet Solutions Group