Attn: Sales Manager

From: Bernard Hartken <erie@unitedairtemp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 22:05:11 -0400
To: www.juanj@emcali.net.co

Attn: Sales Manager

If you are outsourcing or need to expand your sales force for the short term or long term contract, Telexpand
will create a tailored campaign to guarantee you and your product success.

We are an established, full service call center with a completely trained staff of 70 plus salespeople with a
proven track record to close sales for your product or service.

We currently market over $1 million dollars per month in closed sales for one of the largest companies in the
Washington D.C. area,  scheduling approximately 300 appointments per week...again, these are closed sales!

We service all industries who would consider an inbound or outbound campaign of any size.

Let's talk...

Bernard Hartken
General Manager
814.459.8238

Telexpand
1320 Irwin Drive
Erie, Pennsylvania 16505

Your email address was derived from a targeted search of related websites by means of Mail Harvestor, an
email extraction software. Every effort was made to contact legitimate advertising businesses who would be
potentially interested in our call center service. We apologize if you received this email in error.
TO BE REMOVED reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.