Error in WD.

From: Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 12:17:37 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

Error?
Haven't checked if its listed in the errata.
Just in case:

File: xhtml-modularization-20010410/dtd_module_rules.html

D.2.2. Declaration sub-module(s)

<!-- Define a common set of attributes for all module elements --> <!ENTITY % Inventory.Common.attrib "%Inventory.xmlns.attrib; id ID #IMPLIED >

Missing closing double quote:

Comment:
  All I wanted to do was to abstract the DTD blocks,
put on my own disk and generate some XHTML.

Aside from the error, it has still taken me far too long
to do something I had hoped the WD would have made easy.

Suggestion: zip the required DTD modules into a single
file, together with a small number of basic driver files,
sufficient to equate to the html 4 DTD's?

Regards DaveP
AC, RNIB.