Guaranteed 20% Annually 7846

From: <llswalk@smtp.esarom.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 20:03:53 -0700
To: <learmstrong@mx.baltkom.lv>
For the Serious Investor Only!!

Tired of Low-Yielding CD's and a violaile Stock Market?

If you have a minimum of $10,000 we have A extremely uniue
opportunity for you to earn a guaranteed 36% annually on your
investment.

With our plan your money stays secure, liquid, and has no
early withdrawal penalties.

For more information simply send us a email by clicking on the
link below. Please supply us with a telephone number and the
best time to call you.

Just MailTo:invest453@excite.com?subject=Invest-more-Info

You may also call our Toll Free Number at 1-800 308-8539
between 10 am and 6 pm eastern time.

For the Serious Investor Only!!