Grand Opening

From: Merchandise WholeSale <cs@merchandisewholesale.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:28:04 -0700
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

	First off I would like to Thank You for taking time to read this
letter. Second of all your e-mail address was pulled from an on-line
source. This is the only & last message you'll receive from us, so you
don't have to worry about an unsubscribe list or spam. Nor will we give
your e-mail out to any one else. I'd like to stop, and tell you about a new
ON-LINE Retail store. Merchandise Wholesale, a retail store that has over
2,000 products  for home,travel,jewelry,personal needs etc... Please take
time out when you have it to browse our ON-LINE directory at
http://www.merchandisewholesale.com  Click on any images of the item to
enlarge. Our site is always under constant change for the better.

Thanks for your precious time, HTTP://MERCHANDISEWHOLESALE.COM

   promotions@merchandisewholesale.com