Premium Hosting at a Budget Price!

From: <sdalex@isandc.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:49:29 -0700
To: Webmaster<>
Premium Hosting at a Budget Price! Introducing ICE NET HOST!

NO SIGN UP FEES! 100 MBs! CGI - MySQL - FrontPage
Unlimited Email - Unlimited Forwarding - Unlimited FTP

FULL CONTROL PANEL - Webalizer Stats - AND MORE!

ONLY $11.95 a month - NO SIGN UP FEES! - COMPARE US!
25% discount on multiple accounts!

SIGN UP NOW: <http://www.icenethost.com>

This is a Premium Web Host plan that gives you all the extras you need to
build outstanding Web Sites in less time. Thanks to our easy to use
Control Panel, and a long list of features, your Web Site will be up and
running in no time.

Go To <http://www.icenethost.com> and see how easy it can be!

NOTE: We OWN our own servers! We do NOT resell someone else's services!
We perform all of our own Technical maintenance ourselves.