Dramatically increase sales...

From: Bernard Hartken <erie@unitedairtemp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:28:02 -0400
To: www-annotation@w3.org

Dramatically increase your sales!

We are an established, full service call center with a completely trained staff of 70 plus salespeople with a
proven track record to close sales for your product or service.

We currently market over $1 million dollars per month in closed sales for the largest HVAC company in the
Washington D.C. area,  scheduling approximately 300 appointments per week...again, these are closed sales!

We can do this for you!

Let's talk...

Bernard Hartken
General Manager
814.459.8238
We apologize if you received this email in error. Our lists are targeted as much as possible to reach desired
recipients.
TO BE REMOVED reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.