Purchase Of Vending Machines

From: Larry Burdgick <jollyvend@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:33:41 -0400
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
I'm in the process of starting a retail vending machine business. After
much research I have decided to start with 5' Spiral Gumball Vending
Machines and expand from there.  I have over 30 yrs marketing, sales and
international trade experience. I have put together a very unique and one
of a kind marketing plan to distribute them in the US and internationally.
Also, I have put together a giant, aggressive domestic and international
marketing and advertising budget and set the National Launch for this July.

I will sell between 100 and 150 a month. I'm looking for someone who can
supply me that amount of machines and gumballs on a regular bases.

If this is something you can do and would like to see my 44 page brochure,
I would like you to contact me by mail or fax at: Larry Burdgick, Jolly
Vending 7040 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 460, Boca Raton, Florida 33433
Phone/Fax, (561) 395-5389

Thanks Larry

If you have anything you can offer for this type of business I would like
to hear from you.