(Worth a Look !!) Mama's Almond Cookie Recipe

From: <J.Di.Giovanni@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:31:45
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Surprise the whole family with this easy to bake recipe from my MAMA that has been passed on
from one generation to the next.  I believe its great taste should be shared by everybody !
Once we send you the recipe feel free to share it with your friends and family.

                                             Send $4 cheque/money order along with your e-mail address to:
                                                                          Mama's Famous Recipes
                                                                               P.O. Box  47629
                                                                              1227 Barton St. E
                                                                         Hamilton, Ontario, Canada