Error in "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/"

From: Graesby, Morten <morten.graesby@capgemini.no>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:56:14 +0200
To: "'www-html-editor@w3.org'" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi -
You prob have got this particular feedback earlier, but I send it anyway,

XHTML(tm) 1.0:
The Extensible HyperText Markup Language

Error in: 4.8 Script and Style elements:
<script>
 <![CDATA[
 ... unescaped script content ...
 ]]>
 </script>

The element script have a declaration in the DTD a REQUIRED attribute TYPE.

Maybe your goal was to show the CDATA use and there were no logical examples
for the TYPE attribute, but I think this is a bug anyway.

Best,

Morten_