Helping Kids in the USA

From: <Linda+Dale@LindaleUSA.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:54:45 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi:

Please click HERE... www.LindaleUSA.com to see how YOU can help kids in the USA!

We were surfing the Net looking for "children friendly" web sites and we saw your email address so, we decided to write you about our NEW and REVOLUTIONARY way to help ALL children in America.

Please visit our web site at... www.LindaleUSA.com OR call one of our toll-free telephone numbers to find out more about how YOU can help the children of YOUR choice AND help feed hungry kids in the USA at the same time!

Thanks for taking time to learn more about us.

Linda and Dale
Lindale USA
"Americans Helping Americans"

1 (866) FEED-KIDS or 1 (800) 734-0285