Something you might find useful

From: <programs@netmtg.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:52:55 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Good Morning

	I was visiting your website recently and found it very interesting.  I don't know if I can be of service to you or your clients, but I specialize in real estate financing for borrowers who have experienced credit difficulties or have some other unusual circumstances that may prevent them from getting the financing they need.

	I specialize in borrowers who are self-employed and need "no-doc" loans in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.

	Please feel free to give me a call or email back if I can help.

	Thanks!

	Ralph

	programs@metmtg.com
	Approved Mortgage Capital, LLC