MyOwnBear Newsletter #18

From: MyOwnBear <info@myownbear.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:55:41 -0700
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Design your own Teddy Bear!!

MyOwnBear.com (http://www.myownbear.com) is a fun and secure website where
you can design your very own Teddy Bear. You can virtually "try on"
different outfits and accessories until your bear is just the way you want
it.

You can design a princess, a pirate, a cheerleader, an angel, a ballerina,
or any one of our other adorable Teddy Bears. It's easy and affordable, and
they make a great gift for yourself or for any occasion.

To start, visit us at: http://www.myownbear.com