From: Mikhail Pytel <mpytel@iatp.unibel.by>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:53:10 +0300
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

I represent the non-governmental organization Belarusian Union of
(BUY) of Belarusian State Politechnical Academy (BSPA).
We are planning to create a Web-site network under the name "United

Youth". The project will unite public organization of Belarus with the

like organizations of the world with the purpose of informational
So, with the help of this network your young people will be able to
learn something about our youth’s life, their interests, etc. We’ll,
from our part, get the like information from you and translate it to the

Belarusian language. It is supposed that the network will consist of
several Web-sites (your about us, our about you). As the project
expands, your site will be able to get information about youth of other
I’m looking forward to receiving your comments and proposals.

Thank you in advance,

Mikhal Pytel,
Secretary of the BUY Committee
Belarusian State Politechnical Academy