Great marketplace to BUY/SELL Products.

From: <etobuyselllist@imsp074.netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 02:06:29 +0800
To: buyers@hotmail.com
Dear Buyers, sellers,

We found you on UNTPDC's ETO Buy/Sell list.
You are invited to visit our Trade and Business website,

http://www.BusyTrade.com     International Version
http://China.busytrade.com	China Version
http://www.busytrade.com.hk	Hong Kong Version

Busytrade.com is a B2B Trade Leads portal site, we have over 25000 worldwide suppliers
with 300000 products list in our database, I am sure you will find most of the products
you wanted in our database.

Please come to visit us at  Http://www.Busytrade.com

Signup as a Busytrade member, we will provide you with a lot of FREE services that you will
never dream of, FREE services included,

Company Homepage
Buy Sell posting board
Sample Room
Business E-Card
Trade Show Calendar
Bargain Corner
Virtual Office ( Free 5mb of space)
and more....

FREE MEMBERSHIP signup at  http://www.busytrade.com/html/signup1.php

You receive this Newsletter because you have posted BUY/SELL messages from
one of our affliate trade and business network. UNTPDC's ETO
To be removed from this NEWSLETTER, please send
emailto: remove@busytrade.com?subject=remove