XHTML Basic: CODE, VAR, KBD, SAMP

From: Jonny Axelsson <jonny@metastasis.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:15:42 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I propose to move the CODE, VAR, KBD, SAMP elements into a separate,
optional, text module as also described in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2000Feb/0248.html>.

---
Also, I would like you to consider moving STRONG, ADDRESS, CITE and DEF
into a separate module. To be honest, I would like to *remove* STRONG from
XHTML Basic
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2000Feb/0250.html>, but I
don't think that is realistic. I have no such grudge against the other
three elements, but I not sure they would be universally for all applications.

Yours,
Jonny Axelsson, Net asset,
Metastasis design, Norway