[Fwd: Yet another version of the note to the XHTML folks.]

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:32:46 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
CC: w3c-html-wg@w3.org, w3c-css-wg@w3.org
Thanks, Christopher.

Okay, this now seems to accurately reflect the consensus of the group as
expressed over the two telcons where we discussed the XHTML last call
documents, and incorporates recent comments made on our mailing list.

I am forwarding this to the HTML WG as our last call feedback, to be sure
that they get it by the closing date.

--
Chris

attached mail follows:

Here's another revision of the note to the XHTML people.