minor typos in WD-xhtml11-20000105

From: Susan Lesch <susan@textet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:29:51 -0800
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Here is a minor typo report for your "XHTML 1.1 - Module-based XHTML"
[1] last call draft "work in progress."

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xhtml11-20000105/

A section number is followed by a quote and then my idea of the correct usage.

1.
presentation oriented functionality
presentation-oriented functionality

style-sheets
style sheets

2.1.1.
A Strictly Conforming XHTML 1.1 Document is
A strictly conforming XHTML 1.1 document is

to use XML declarations in all their documents.
to use XML declarations in all of their documents.

3.
XHTML Modules
XHTML modules [not sure about this but when in doubt I don't capitalize]

B.1. [XHTML1], [XHTMLMOD], [RUBY]
et. al.
et al.

B.2.
[RFC-1808]
[RFC1808]

B.2. [TIDY]
well formed XML
well-formed XML

i.e.
i.e.,

C.2. XHTML 1.1 Driver
As in the file template.dtd, I would make each instance of "this
serves" -> "This serves" if you want a sentence ending in a period.
Also, I would regularize the capitalization of "reserved" and
"required."

Good luck with your project.
--
Susan Lesch