[www-html-editor] <none>

From: <ezloan@cs.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 01:36:15

The Home Loan Source

You can now shop thousands of mortgage loan programs through hundreds of lenders by filling in a single short form.

Let lenders compete for your business!

Click Here
http://soback.kornet.net/~loans1

Fill in our quick pre-qualification form
And you will be contacted by up to 3 lenders that specialize in the type of loan you are looking for.

- perfect credit
- bruised credit
- self-employed
- previous bankruptcy
- no income verification
- charged off accounts
- in bankruptcy and foreclosure currently
- second mortgages
- lines of credit
NEVER a fee to consumers for using this service !

Go to : http://soback.kornet.net/~loans1