openshare content management software

From: Dave Parisie <dave.parisie@infosquare.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:03:52 -0700
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
May 11, 2000

Dear  Internet User,
I am with a company called Infosquare Corporation and would like to invite
you to take a look at our product.  It is a content management system called
"openshare" that allows non-technical end users to create, share, and
publish information to their organizations intranet or extranet.  This frees
the web-master from having to convert large amounts of word and excel
documents to html and allows him or her to attend to higher- level duties.
 For more information please check out our website at www.infosquare.com.

Sincerely,
David Parisie
408-615-6773