We pay cash, now!

From: Marc Lev <marclev@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:42:33
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
We will pay you a top dollar sum of cash for you military retirement pension.(includes VA payments).
E-Mail us today for a free, no obligation quote!

Trans World Funding
TWF2000@aol.com
(410) 243-9382

If this message has reached you in error, please remain calm. We have communicated in the past through my ffa page, or we are on the same list of opt-in names.
If you wish to be removed from this list, simply send a blank e-mail with the wor "remove" in the subject line.  If this is the case we appologize for this message!