html 4.01 specification

From: Jeff Lomas <jlomas@hcss.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:27:55 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I tried downloading both the postscript and PDF versions of the HTML
4.01 specification, but when I tried to extract them I received an error
message saying that the compression format was not recognized. I am
using Win Zip on a windows 98 machine to extract files.

If you could either tell me what's going on or just email me the
uncompressed pdf or postscript file that would be great.