HTML 4.01 Specification

From: Jamesine Friend <jameyfriend@dialpoint.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:52:15 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I notice you say that version 4.01 is a subversion of version 4.
According to my dictionary a subversion is:

1 : the act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a
systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political
system by persons working secretly from within

I believe you meant a "sub-version."  (Sorry to waste your time; it just
struck me funny.)