Re: IE 4.5 Mac problems - ?

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:26:21 -0800
To: "Lorraine Angus" <la@asimplemachine.com>
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
Lorraine Angus wrote:

>Wondering why the source code  displays in my browser for the following 2
>when viewed in IE4.5 on the Mac (OS 8.6)?

This is due to a bug in Mac IE 4.5, fixed in Mac IE 5.0 which you can
download from [1]. 4.5 does this for any document with an XML

If you need more information, there are two good places to contact
Microsoft: Subscribe to the MacIE Talk list by sending mail to
<MacIE-Talk-on@lists.boingo.com> or post to the newsgroup

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/

Best wishes,
Susan Lesch