The Disc Company could save you money on your cd's replication

From: sales at disc company <sales@thedisccompany.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:31:02 -0600
To: <info@photocola.com>
Hello we are contacting you to let you know about our compact disc replication company. We have great pricing and friendly service if we can be of service check out our website at WWW.thedisccompany.com or give us a call at 1-877-479-1009. If you want a quote you can email you needs to sales@thedisccompany.com and one of our courteous staff will assist you.

Services:

Compact disc replication

Tapes

Posters