possible error in 7.4.4

From: Mitch Dickinson <mitchdickinson@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:48:42 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
With IE5 under win98se I have had problems with getting the automatic
refresh to work.  Your example follows.
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="3,http://www.acme.com/intro.html">

I have found the following to actually work.
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="3; url=http://www.acme.com/intro.html">

I checked all the errata documentation (I think) but I did not see this
listed.  I assume that either I am wrong and your example does actually
work, or I missed it in the errata documentation.  However, in case I am
the only one to have noticed this error, I thought I'd report it.  Thank
you for your time and I apologize if I did in fact miss something.

Mitch