118 STAMPS LOTS AUCTION ENDS AUGUST/6/99

From: <StampInfo@buenosairessubastas.com>
Date: 1 Aug 1999 22:41:23 -0300
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>

Dear collector:
We invite  you to scan our new Auction, ending on UGUST 6, 1999, featuring a world wide offer of 118 lots of F and  VF stamps about: Colombia, Costa Rica, roatia, Cuba, Czechoslovaquia,Ecuador, Guatemala and Iran.

We kindly ask you you to take a look to our catalog, please point your browser to:

http://www.BuenosAiresSubastas.com/stamp-Lots-stamps.html

We are sure you will find  something of interest, so have fun, good luck and good hunting.

Buenos Aires Subastas