Attributes of a

From: Alan Richmond <alan@encyclozine.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:52:48 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
	I sent this to the list a few days ago but didn't get any response. Here
it is again, any help would be much appreciated.
         The transitional dtd for xhtml omits the entity %attrs from the
declaration of the a tag, unlike most other elements and the html 4 dtd. Is
this an error or have I missed something? My specific problem is that mouse
events such as onmouseover and onmouseout are missing, which are part of
%events which are included in %attrs. I checked the spec at
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html-in-xml/ but found no clue about it.
tia,
--
Alan Richmond