New XHTML spec

From: Anthony Bellissimo <twon@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:59:41 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I panicked when I read the part of the spec that states that all old-style
HTML tags will have to be in lower case... if it is possible, please
consider altering the DTD or other related document to accept uppercase
tags, and, if possible, exclusively uppercase tags. Working on code in
lowercase tags is a NIGHTMARE, and it's asking for trouble to REQUIRE all
valid tags to be in lowercase... switching the requirement to uppercase
would solve this problem.

- Anthony (twon@ici.net)