Re: [Re: Chapter 11]

From: Jodi Lewis <ctnd@netscape.net>
Date: 27 Jan 99 09:51:07 EST
To: ij@w3.org, jacobs@w3.org
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
The version I was looking at is the one posted at the web site.
(www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/cover.html) which does not apparently link to the
same thing as the link you sent, which works fine.

Thanks!

Jodi

ij@w3.org wrote:
Jodi Lewis wrote:

> When attempting to access the information on Tables, I found that it jumped
> from 11.1 to 11.4.3, which was unfortunate since I was looking for 11.2.3,
> 11.2.4, and 11.3.1.

Hello Jodi,

What version of the document are you looking at?

In http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/tables.html,
which is the current chapter on tables in the Recommendation,
the numbering seems correct to me.

 - Ian

--
Ian Jacobs (jacobs@w3.org)