Concerning your webpage

From: John McDermot <mike.y@rmmc38.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:40:39 -0500
To: promo7 <mike.y@rmmc38.com>
I have seen your website, and it is very interesting!!! I was wondering if you
want to make a little deal. The deal goes:

I'll put your webpage link in my site, if you put my webpage link in your site:
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/allgrizzlies/fortunecity.html

or put my banner code
CLICK HERE FOR FREE HOMEPAGE OR WEBPAGE</a>

We can both promote each others websites for more visitors

PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU GET AN ANSWER
Mike

This message was sent to you by
Name: John McDermot
Email Address: mike.y@rmmc38.com
IP Address: ts005d45.par-nj.concentric.net

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1