Re: Liaison statement on fragment identifiers from Linking WG

Dear XML Linking group,

There doesn't seem to have been a response to my reply from a week
ago, so I am resending it.

This issue is the last one holding up the final release of XHTML, so
we would like to resolve it as soon as possible.

By the way, in my original message there was a typo on my behalf: I
said "NAME is of type NAME", where I meant that is is of type Name
Token, but I guess you realised that.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton,
Chair, W3C HTML WG