Re: XHTML: going to PR

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:36:09 -0400
To: www-html-editor@w3.org, Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>, danield@w3.org
Hi Steven,

I believe that the WAI Protocols & Formats Working Group, which is the
relevant WAI group to review the document, has already finished their review.

Daniel Dardailler is Co-Chair of WAI PF & liaison in that area; I am cc'ing
him on this. Daniel, is there a report coming from WAI PF's review, or was
that already sent & if so can you send a pointer to your comments on the
www-html-editor list?

Thanks for the reminder/checking,

Judy

At 02:15 PM 4/21/99 +0200, Steven Pemberton wrote:
>Hi,
>
>At the beginning of March the HTML WG issued a last call
>(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/1999JanMar/0048.html) for
>the XHTML 1.0 definition (http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html-in-xml/).
>
>The last call period is now (long) over, and we plan to go to PR on
>May 4th.
>
>However, although we have had many reactions from individuals, there
>has been no official response from your group.
>
>I have been asked to approach individual chairs to confirm that there
>are no comments from your group.
>
>Please reply to confirm this, to www-html-editor@w3.org, before close
>of business (15:00 UTC) Tuesday 27th April.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Steven Pemberton
>Chair, HTML WG

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)