Re: Hello

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:35:53 -0400
To: Nathan Pelton <npelton@bresnanlink.net>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
Nathan Pelton wrote:

> I was wondering if you could help with creating my web page.  I want to
> make it so when a person goes to my page it changes there cursor, or at
> least when they move your cursor over a picture it changes the cursor to
> one that I pick.  Do you know how to do this?

You should do this with style sheets, although
CSS2 cursor control is probably not implemented enough
yet. I think this is done with scripts, but I'm not a
script expert.

Also, please note that we don't generally entertain
discussions of how to write HTML pages. Please consult
a book on HTML for full details.

Thank you,

 - Ian

--