Re: Attribute left out of index

RJR1019@aol.com wrote:

> I am curious about the fact that the "bordercolor" attribute was left out of
> the attribute index.  Are there other attributes which are also left out?  If
> so, where can I find a supplement to this great index W3C has created?
> Please send a response to RJR1019@aol.com.  Thank you, Richard

Hello,

No HTML 4.0 DTD contains the "bordercolor" attribute, which explains
why it's not in the index (or anywhere else in the HTML 4.0 spec).
I recommend checking out CSS for information (the 'border-color'
property) about styling borders.
See the W3C Tech Reports page [1] for details.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR

--
Ian Jacobs (jacobs@w3.org)