problem

From: Nienaber, William (NIENABWL) <NIENABWL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:33:12 -0500
To: "'www-html-editor@w3.org'" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Just in case you haven't already been told this a million times, I have been
having a problem with accessing item #3 (On SGML and HTML) from the table of
contents.  Any time I try to access any of the links in this section, I get
an "illegal operation" error message and Netscape closes.  Maybe this is a
problem with my Netscape, but I thought it would be a good idea to let you
know about it in case there's something strange happening at your site.

Thanks