What's happen?

From: Water <water_tang@126.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:59:22 +0800
To: "www-html-editor@w3.org" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
 My name is Water Tang, a boy from Mainland China.

 I helped WDG with translating their CSS reference. After that,
I want to translate the  HTML 4 reference. I want to find if
there is a Chinese translation of HTML 4 in this world, so I
went to your web site and found that there are a lots people
helping you with the translating, then I e-mailed to them and
asked for one copy of translation. Well, the translation I
received is TOO STUPID! -- I can see the Chinese if I open the
files with IE, I just can see the logo of one personal site in
China. Even I open them with NN, I saw a lots of disorderly
codes. I don't think that a people who make the pages invalidly
with a so wide using brower is a eligible Web Designer!

 I hope that more excellent translation will post on your site!

 Thanks!

Water Tang
water_tang@126.com
http://water_tang.yeah.net